• Get a durable impression for creating a pets keepsake, such as a scrapbook, fur-baby book, photo album or postcard
• 100% safe. Suitable for small pets (and 0 - 6 months old baby).
• No contact with the ink, no mess.
• Easy to use - just put the paper under the ink pad to get a paw print!
• A great commemorative gift to record pets growth and life.
Use printed paws to create your own decorative expression.
Start your DIY project with a perfect imprint of your furry friend's paw. Don't worry, you won't have to deal with any ink mess! This high tech anti-cross contamination pad will transfer the print without touching the ink, making it super safe for pets and babies too.
Our pad is bigger than most found online, measuring: 5.91" H x 4.92" W
How to get a perfect paw print?
🐾 Trim the hair between your pet's paw pads. You can do it carefully with scissors or hair clipper. Trim the hair that is longer than the pads.
🐾 Also, having your pets nails trimmed will help get a clean paw impression.
🐾 The pad will transfer the ink with little effort. Work your way around your pet's paw to get a whole impression. Avoid applying too much pressure on pad.
🐾 If your dog has big paws, select Large Size variant.
1 Pet PawPrint watermark kit on the chosen color
2 paper boards
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device